the bean head family

We are a crazy bunch, living it up in the great northwest. We the beanheads live, laugh and love even in the rain. We love being parents and love each other.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Oh Man no time

I guess I should start out by saying sorry to all my fans out there that it has been over two weeks since I last "blogged". Where do you find the time.... Plus I was sick last week. WAAA..
I knew you would all understand, since its just my family that reads this.
I haven't figured out how to send pictures. I knew this was going to be too much for me but I have got to get Chuck to show me. We have some cute ones.
So anyone have big plans for Halloween? Tonight we are going to carve pumpkins and I need to make Iris's costume I still don't know what she should be. It is so darn cold here she can't really be anything that shows skin not that she would but you know what I mean. Here is my only idea so far, get a pink sweat suit and make a tutu and some black slippers that lace up here leg. Boom a ballerina! Easy and I don't have to sew too much.
Okay Mary I just read your blog now I know what you mean....Sorry I am the slow one.

1. I don't like things and or hands touching my neck. Makes me panic and want to attack!

2. I am obsessed with making sure my ears are clean. I always feel like they are full of orange sludge.

3. I can't get enough of gossip magazines and the E channel it is my secret little obsession that makes Charlie crazy. But I can't go a day with out knowing when Katie and Tom Cruis are getting Married!!! Just kidding. But really I love that stuff.

4. I talk to myself. All the time. Mostly at work when I have lots of thigs to remember but I also talk to myself when I am driving.

5. When I am concentrating I stick my tongue out and touch my top lip. My friend calls me a tongue thinker.

6. I hate doing laundry. My family knows this but I used to put my laundry in with moms so she would wash them for me. You would also be really embarrassed for me if you saw the state of my laundry now. Sometimes it makes me cry just thinking about it.

7. I still have toenail polish on my two big toes from June.

8. I make this weird clicking noise with my thumb nail and my teeth. Its kinda a nervous habit.

9. I like the smell of my BO. And my left armpit smells really bad and my right armpit doesn't smell at all. Weird huh!

10. I pick my noise when I drive. And pretty much all the time.

Wow that was fun. Please don't think of me any differently I hardly know you. Unless you are the McSista tribe.

14 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah you are so weird! But I can tell we are sisters, I still have nail polish on my big toes too, wouldn't take much remover to get it off, but I hate the smell of it!

This summer I bought a laundry sorter, thing at Walmart. It has a metal frame and a canvas bag that has 3 sections so you can sort the clothes. My laundry room has never look better! I love that I don't have clothes piled up all over the floor, and I find that I wash more frequently. All that for only $20. Now if I could get myself to fold and put it away!
Heather

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Sarah, you are so funny! I either do my blog when the kids are napping or at night when they are in bed.

The comment about your BO is hilarious and I love that you are still crazy about you rneck. I must admit that I secretly loved the E channel when we had cable (maybe not having cable is what gives me time to blog, there's nothign to watch!). Do you ever watch Talk Soup? so FUnnY!

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Jo said...

Sarah, I learned so much about you today! Some things I would rather not have learned (BO etc.) but I love you anyway! Thanks for updating - I love your blog. Love, mom

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Joyce McB said...

Well that came out funny. Who is Jo anyway? Mom

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Jo said...

One more comment - are you one of the McSistas who can close off their nose with their lip? Mom

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just funny, but Laugh out Loud Funny!!! Sarah you are a crack up! And I have the laundry sorter that Heather has, and it is great, each section is the exact size of a load, so when it is full you know it is time to wash a load. Sweet. I really have an exciting life!! Mom is your new nickname Jo?
Anna

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger wendy said...

How fun! I love Sarah! I think the ballerina sounds terrific. I can't wait to see pictures!

I'm guessing Jo is Charlies mom?

You are a wierdo -ew - about your pits!

I have a laundry sorter, too, but sorry girls, it is even better than yours. It is just pvc pipe (so maybe it is not as attractive but..), and the 3 sections are individual mesh bags. When my laundry room was in my kitchen and I kept the sorter in my bedroom, I could just drag one bag in at a time to wash. I think canvas would get dirty and then I would have to wash it, too, but the mesh never looks dirty!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Sarah, I knew you would be a naturally hillarious blogger. You should write a book. Seriously.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Erin McBride said...

Ah Sarah you are a crack up! I didn't know you were weird about cleaning your ears! interesting! love you!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Sarah, I'm dying for you to post again. Your writing is so creative and funny! Let's hear it!

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy Late Birthday! :)

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah! you totally need to blog way more. gosh. it's like, april now?!? so yeah. keep it going. you crack me up
Hannah
p.s. I wish I was one of the mcsistas too, bu tI'm close enough I guess =]]

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home