the bean head family

We are a crazy bunch, living it up in the great northwest. We the beanheads live, laugh and love even in the rain. We love being parents and love each other.

Monday, October 16, 2006

HALLOWEEN FUN

This weekend our family went to a nearby pumpkin patch and had so much fun! Our first stop at the farm was a big open field with maybe twenty baby pigs being chased by kids. How could we resist, we touched the pigs and listened to the squeal and grunt and we followed them around. We were in hog heaven!!! Our next stop was the bunny cages and right beyond them was a large chicken coup. There was a lot going on and lots of people. Iris and I went in a straw maze with a tire horse and a dark scary room and a slide. Then we picked out our most perfect pumpkins! We had a good time. I love the fall!

9 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Mary said...

Your day at the pumpkin patch sounds so fun - especially the part about chasing pigs around. I can just see little Iris laughing and running around. We need to head to a pumpkin patch too!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger wendy said...

I bet (you know maybe you don't want me to put her name up here, I know some people are careful like that) anywho, I'm sure your cute little one loved it! I think she needs some rainboots!

How to put in a picture (cuz I want to see a picture of the piglets):

When you are in the Create a Post section, you can see a line of options like b (for bold) and i (for italic) etc. The last option is a little square with a blue sky and a mountain. If you click that box it will take you to another screen where you can search your computer files for the picture that you want to upload. It is pretty simple, but it takes my computer for-e-ver to load up the pictures. Did that make sense?

I can't wait to see what you write tomorrow!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

AWwesome blog post!!! I'm a fan!!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Joyce McB said...

Sarah, I am so excited to have another blog to read as soon as I get home from school! Congratulations! I have been so busy lately with raspberries that I have not written an email or left comments or anything for so long. I have just been lurking in the shadows. Today is a rainy day so no picking. Hooray! Love ya, mom

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for a new blog!! Sarah your trip to the P-Patch sounds so fun. I bet little I. Liked squeal of the pigs!!
-Anna

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous erin mcbride said...

Sarah um congrats on the new blog! i like it! miss you and love you lots!

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, fun blog. Sounds like a fun pumpkin patch! I think maybe I should cast into the blogging world. Need to get a digital camera.
Heather

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Mary said...

Heather, you should do a blog! That would be fun. Don't you guys have the biggest digital camera ever? :)

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Mary said...

P.S. Sarah, I "tagged" you to do a "meme", whatever that means. Anyway, you are supposed to write 10 weird things about yourself. See my blog and WEndy's for an example of this. Good luck

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home